|I AM A MAN, AND I WILL ROCK YOUR FACE OFF!|
But Fellas, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform all of you that, not only have I turned in my "Man Card", but that I don't care and fully behind having a girl!
|THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BECOME!!!|
1. I have a dresser that was a manly blue color. I took that dresser, and not only painted it, but also PICKED THE COLORS FOR THE DRESSER. I also got mad when the wife told me that I had to wait for her to go to Home Depot.
|IT'S SO CUTE!|
3. I essentially took over the planning of the room layout. This included all of the girly things I had already painted. My wife, who is clearly in the nesting phase (go read a real parenting book if you want to know what nesting is), was mad that she has nothing left to do in the room.
4. My wife has to yell at me to STOP buying girl clothing. We were incredibly lucky in that we received more hand me down clothing that anyone could ever hope to deal with, and yet I CANNOT STOP BUYING CUTE ONESIES!
5. I picked the outfit that the little one will come home with. I bought it from the store BY MYSELF. Guys, I don't think you understand how much that is the mom's decision!
6. I BOUGHT A ZOO!
7. Pink Whale Tub...Nuff Said.
|Again, Nuff Said|
Quote of the Day:
Me (to wife): "You know how the baby can hear the outside world? Can she hear this?" *farts angrily*
Wife: *shakes head, walks away*
Days to due date: 19
Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook